Hello November!

It's my favourite month of the year again!


As a child, this month meant two things - end of examinations (i.e school holidays!) and also my birthday 

The start of November is usually when the sweltering hot weather in Singapore starts to take a turn for the rainy monsoon (hello 25 degrees wet weather!) season and Christmas decoration starts for the shopping malls . Preparation for Christmas shopping and gatherings starts to gain momentum as well. For the Chinese folks, Chinese New Year is usually just 2 months away. November always seem to be the starting month for an extended long period of celebration, from my birthday to Christmas to Chinese New Year in late January or early February.

As I grow older, it becomes a period of reflection of the achievements and pitfalls of the year, a moment to give thanks and a moment to internalize what can be done better in the coming year. Office activity also begins to slow this month, giving me more time to plan my work schedule in the months to come.

So hello there my favourite month of the year, please be good to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top